Wednesday, March 25, 2009

7th feb 2009 - 23rd bday celebration

simple celebration with my family.. actually, i ady dont feel lik celebrating bday at dis age.. haha.. celebration means I'M A YEAR OLDER again!!


still remembering last year, i was v glad to hav my ji muis celebrating bday wit me in glasgow :) was a v warmth one.. they actually stayed up late night, then senyap senyap made me a cake! v sweet of them! THX gals once again!! it was one of the best day i had!

searching through my pics album.. wana share some pics here :D

home-baked by my ji muis!
yes, it's 00:00 on 7th feb 2008.. can see everyone still in their pyjamas + specs + sleepy eyes :)

Next day, it's 1st day of CNY aka my bday :p it's also the 1st CNY tht i'm nt celebrating wit my family.. we organised a CNY celebration, inviting our lecturers & coursemates.. big gathering! most of us dressed in cheongsam especially girls & others in red..

Then it was v lovely for my ji muis to eat out on the 8th for me.. we had dinner @ ichiban! if it wasnt for occasion tht we share, we care.. v seldom we will eat out :)

in conjunction wit CNY 2008 - "lou sang" wit ramen.. haha
gong xi fa chai
hong bao na lai
cheers!!
ok, back to 2009.. as usual, dinner wit family... haha.. as most of u can guess, it wont b at any big restaurant or wht.. daddy will still go for organic :) went to our usual weekend dinner plc.. dis is one of the best vegetarian & proper organic restaurant tht i can find in spore - bridge road.. & u would not belief, even my bday cake is ORGANIC! haha..

-spaghetti-


-lagsane-

-minced meat noodle-



cousin sis + cousin-bro-in-law from aussie..

my sis + my nephew fr aussie & me!


*daddy mummy & sis, i might not have enough time with u guys, i might not be the best daughter or good sis, bt i do love u all always!*

No comments: