Sunday, August 17, 2008

back to msia for SPA interview & 2nd convo

haha yea! am back in msia!! bt super stresse coz i stayed at grandma hse & there is only dial up connection.. some more am using my fren - hawlun's acct, coz my dial up acct nt working liao.. sigh.. it took me super long to load things.. i missed spore internet connection!! (although nt as good as uk, bt nt bad :D) it took me 15 min to load a 30s video on utube.. i gona missed all my series for more than a week!! & no blogging! help! i cant survive!

Now am blogging at cousin's hse.. streamyx! :) haha. . cool!! bt gona b a short one, so note down wht am up to so tht i rmb to blog it in detail :) hehe.. downstairs now is watching finals for badmin mixed.. gaga.. hide in cousin room to do sth (blogging + blogs hop + youtube + misc) til men's single final :p all d best Lee CW :D he is d hero.. hope he will just do his best & nt being too pressured..

so wht am i gona do in dis one week? yea 1st i went SPA interview.. then meet up wit my relatives & frens, also need to go putrajaya (kementerian kesihantan) & PJ (lembaga farmasi), & kelana jaya msia custom (to claim back my duty tax for my graduation photos) also my 2nd convo.. hehe.. feeling surprise? y i got 2 convo? hmm long story.. blog bout it when am back in spore.. k la.. gtg..

wan watch badmin finals :) hehe.. JIA YOU!

No comments: