Friday, October 24, 2008

updates

forensic exam is ard d corner! i cant even hav time to fini one round of my laws & regulations! oh well, just do my best

uncle is coming down fr kl tmr! yea! havnt seen him for ages! really miss him & aunt as well as his cooking! bt yet, proly i wil hav to miss bon odori at JB on dis coming sat liao.. sigh..

besides, i bought 2 little pets wit me :) tortoise! i named them jinjin & sisi.. v cute little thingy.. bt they gt depression after i bought them.. v sad lo.. they r stil trying to adpat themselve i guess.. i wanted to bought hamsters wit me.. bt i duno if i'm capable of taking care of them, and yet, i might b sensitive to their fur too.. to be on d safe side, tortoise - no fur - i bought.. anyway, it's oni my 1st pet :) so i shud giv it a try!

oh i'm happy coz HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 3 is coming out! yeah! haha.. bt duno if i hav d time to watch it or not.. yet, sth tht i'm lookin fwd to :)

No comments: