Monday, January 5, 2009

1st Jan 2009 - Surprise from my dear friends!

Yeah! Just to share some pics.. I was working night shift on new year eve.. sad right?.. haha but I'm seriously *TOUCHED* when the few of them just dashed in through the A&E door tht night shouting: "SURPRISE!!!!" wow!! yes, it's past 00:00am.. HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009!! haha i was just about to grumble to Kak B (Assistant who worked with me tht night) coz no one is free to choi me on MSN!! everyone went countdown, party etc!! then there they came!! woohoo.. so sweet of them.. :D i'm not alone!

They then went searching for some food.. too bad, the bakery shop was closed.. left with a kedai runcit thingy.. Let's IMPROVISE gals!! came back with Vitagen, muffins & mandarin oranges!
Cheers!! starting off 2009 with a healthy life! haha.. may everyone in their v best of health (aka less workload for us too..) haha..

mandarin oranges = prosperity!

SAY arrghhh....

THX GALS!!

No comments: