Thursday, January 1, 2009

31st Dec 2008, moving on to 2009!

The last day of a year is here.. which means, it's my younger sis bday as well!! HAPPY BDAY XinYing! Forgive JieJie for not being able to celebrate ur big day with u.. But my blessing will always be with ya.. u gona have ur O-level this year, so work hard! JieJie know u can do it! Do help me take care of daddy, mummy & XinYi.. Big girl liao oh!

As most of u will be celebrating & counting down, I'm night shifting in A&E with Kak Bahgavi.. it's a totally different new year experience to me.. haha.. at 1st, kak B told me, we will go & watch the fireworks from dataran at the main gate (not far fr A&E pharmacy, so if got patient, we will be able to see & attend to them, & we are not the only one who stood there & waited.. keke)! mana tahu waited & waited.. oni danga bay has fireworks and most of it were blocked by trees!! ish.. then wanted to wait see if i can catch a view for spore fireworks, but TODAY oni i know, spore doesnt allow fireworks/ firecrackers.. haha.. everyone come to msia! awesome fireworks? just normal lo.. just a flavour.. starting my 2009 back in A&E again..

Then came my surprise from a few friends!! JoJo, EeLynn, JaYee & SuMay!! they came all the way to A&E just to give my company! I'm so touched the moment the dash in A&E!! hmm then was trying to hunt for food at 12am but shops are closed except for one kedai serbaneka.. we had Vitagen (healthy ok!), muffins (as cake) then madarine oranges (for prosperity, said JoJo) for our small but warmth celebration! yoyo! i really love u guys a lot! :D *pics to be uploaded later, coz JoJo went back KL, no camera, no file transfer* hohoho... HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009!!

What ever decision i made, things that we went through in 2008 is best of the best! i enjoyed & appreciate ALL.. In coming year, i shall work harder, fill myself with better healthcare knowledge, so that i can do my very best in healthcare.. Where am i heading to? i'm not sure yet.. "see step, take step" la..

New Year Resolution? haha i dont think i ever achieve any it past years.. for me, treat everyday as ur last day of life.. do ur best in everything.. nv give chance for regrets.. but i wana add sth this year; smart finance management! :D

All the best to everyone! *HUGGIES*

to daddy mummy & family, I LOVE U!

*健康是最佳的利益;
满足是最好的财富。
守信用是最好的通行卡;
没有烦恼是最大的幸福。*

No comments: