Tuesday, September 23, 2008

20th Aug & Sept 2008 - gathering wit old frens

Yea, i hav been staying in Spore ever since i came back fr Scotland.. as some of u might ady know, tht my family all moved to Spore liao.. tht's y am here for my holiday..

nevertheless, my home is still in kl.. went back few times throughout these 2 mths, for interviews, settling many many stuffs.. manage to steal some times out to meet wit some frens.. ya, i'm pretty sorry tht i havnt meet all of them.. bt i'm sure il make it up :)

some asked me: y dont u stay longer in msia? well, i hav been away for more than a year liao.. then i really missed my family a lot.. i wan to be wit them as long as i can.. n after i start to work, i'm going away & will no longer hav so much time for them.. u may or may not understands me.. it's alright..

but i'm really thankful to hav a handful of frens :) especially those who came out & meet me although it was a v last minutes thingy.. n i'm looking fwd to see others! :D

mun ee & i wit hl somewhere.. :p

all of us at kim's hse (steph, cal, yw, ys, kim, yl & me)

yl, me, hl & el

kev & i

el & i

frens 4ever..

朋友,是多么的死心塌地
无论何时和刻
再忙再累, 只要一通电话
他/她都能体谅
应你要求,不推卸
奉陪到底

This is one of d v typical song tht can tell u wht r frens for.. & one shud b v greatful for tht..
pen you - zhou hua jian

This isnt bad too :)
朋友 - 光亮品冠

The version tht i'm more used to was d depressed ones, specially sang during graduation.. this version tht i found was kinda cheerful :)
You Yi Wan Sui -

All 3 songs, i love their lyrics - simple yet meaningful.. 用心体会吧!:D

No comments: