Thursday, September 18, 2008

Allergy Testing

There is this medical center in Spore tht my uncle came across during a expo in apr.. They specialized in complementary & integrated medicine.. They offered this test called "allergy testing" where they can test which possible allergen tht can trigger one's allergy, in my case - allergy rhinitis.

They hav v special equipments & various possible allergen sample.. by measuring my energy level pertaining to each ampoule of allergen, they r able to deduce possible positive allergen. also, by measuring my energy level of each organ, they r able to come out wit therapy to eliminate or improve target organ's performance.

Target organ:
candidas overgrowth in large intestine -> decrease my immune, rel toxin
-> SxS shown through my nose (detoxing)
weak energy level wit my respiratory tract -> now affecting my liver as well..

tx: no sweet food, malted products, dairy, fermented product to starve d candidas + probiotics to balance up my normal microorganism in my body..

My allergens:
- wheat (NO bread, noodle etc for me?!)
- dairy products (my choco!!..)
- animal epithelia (i cant hav pets?! i baru wan to bela pets!)
- mites
- toys polyester (NOOO.. my soft toys!!..)
- shrimps & crabs (i love seafood leh!)
- synthetic pillow filler
- mercury filling btw my teeth (need to remove it & replc wit porcelien type?)

*sweat* wht life could i hav? anyway, just to get healthy.. i tahan!!

No comments: